Tuesday, December 18, 2012

help decorating my kids bedroom?

Q. my kids share a room my daughter is 8 years old and shes into hello kitty stuff, and my son is 3 years old and hes into spider man lol....for now they are sharing a room and hes still scared of sleeping on his own, my son will have his own room when hes ready to sleep on his own. for now his room is being used as a toy room. i need ideas or atleast pages where i can look at pictures ive googled and its frustrating lol

A. Keep their furniture simple and the colors neutral but decorate with hello kitty pillows and spider man pillows


Is she doomed to a life of ignorance?
Q. My cousin has adopted a new believe and it is awfully superstitious (She actually thinks her sister is well behaved because she took out of her sister's bedroom a Hello Kitty doll that her sister didn't even remembered it was there). She's always been so normal studying and learning all sorts of languages and been abroad and open to new things, now she goes everywhere saying the twilight movies are okay to watch because they are about Vampires and Werewolves ("Because" they're "fiction") but The Harry Potter series are not because they practice magic ('cause they're all too real). Is she going to go even more fruit loops or is she going to at some time realise she is believing in whoee and start been like her self, rational that is. I actually think she was/is the only normal person and sanest of all of our fammilly including myself but lately I think she's been going down the wrong path. Am I right to have such preoccupations?. She now has become the youngest adult nagging at her boyfriend and acting like she nows it all and real fun is for little kids. last time I saw her she was saying to her little sister that she ought to ask her friend to make her another mix tape but with out that spoof song that goes I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world, wrapped in plastic it's fantastic... yeah like her (my) fat butchy sister (cousin) had been real suceptible to such obvious spoof. Among others just as harmless. Also that time we talked about things related to me being gay, crushes and stuff and she acted as she never new I was ever gay (We even had a related conversation just a few months ago (before she went 'loco' in the 'coco'), before that we hadn't talked about it in years), such a hypocrite. At some point she actually tossed at their back yard her mothers depictation of the last supper because her Evangelic cult told her religious depictations brought in evilness. Me for once I think when her boyfriend goes bananas with all her 'things' and dumps her loonny ass, she'll snap out of it, maybe... she really drank the Kool-ade and had seconds and thirds. (like, she drags Mark Augustin (her boyfiend) in to this thing where they go at 7 pm and it goes on until 1.30 am -ish and at those things she goes to shake in the ground and to kneel like there is no tomorrow and then they all start screaming gibberish, later on saying god talked through all of them at the same time (WTF?), I know this because willingly I went a few times maybe three times tops and in there this sad excuse for a man tryed to persuade me trough his hands on my head and chest with 'vives' in to knock my self down in to the floor like the others, I didn't, I recall my cousin saying something like 'Someday you will, you'll see', with this shmuck for a face like she is so way above me and everyone else (She is/was better than me in a lot of things but she had never, never been so rude, all blinded in to this zombie like state... such a shame). I do not know what to do or how should I approach her What do you think I should think of her...?, so I can help, Will she let me?.

A. Paragraphs are *not* a tool of the devil.


Hello Kitty Bedroom Ideas!?
Q. So far, this is what I have:

My room is currently hot pink (Flex Bon Fuchsia Kiss) and my bedding is the Peace Kitty set from Amazon.com ( http://www.amazon.com/Hello-Kitty-Peace-Full-Comforter/dp/B003ZSH4EO ). I have a full-sized bed with a white headboard and footboard. I also have two white bookcases in my room (one on each side of my door). One is skinny, has three glass shelves, three drawers, a shelf, then a cabinet on bottom which houses all of my cat's stuff (litter, food, toys, etc). The other, which is a lot wider, has a glass shelf, a space for the TV, then a fold out desk with a glass shelf, then three drawers on bottom. My room is very tiny (9' x 10' with my bedroom door in the middle of one 9' wall. I have no closet so I use the hall closet for my clothing and things). I have one window in my room with is directly across the room from the door.

I was thinking about getting one of those TV tables and adding some HK decals to it, and then painting the legs in some bright color. I don�t use the fold out desk, except for storage of school things, so I want the TV table so I can use it as a desk while sitting on my bed). I have some under-bed storage containers for things, that I added some HK decals too. I have plain white sheer curtains (which I want to change), a few glass photo frames, and a few misc colored frames, which I plan on painting (spray paint). I don't have enough room to add seating to my room. I have a tall pink floor lamp. I also have two small white wall shelves which some picture frames sit on with some HK figurines. I plan to get two more shelves that match the ones I currently have and put two on each side of my window. Both sides will have pictures and HK figurines on them. I also have a shadow box which has some HK mini figurines in it. I have a coat hook on my door where I hang my bath robe, coat, and my school tote.

I want to put a hamper somewhere in my room. Maybe at the foot of my bed, behind the foot-board?

Anyone else have any ideas?

TIA!
* I got some really rude and nasty answers yesterday. If you seriously have nothing to add, don't. I will report you. *
Jenny - That Zipper-robe is cute, but is way to small for all of my clothes. The hall closet is quite large! It is a walk in closet. Plus, it's already super organized!

A. Hey, I know your room is small, but if you re arranged it and had a clear out you'd have a lot more space, so do this first.

Invest in this zipperobe for your clothes:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=hello+kitty+zipperobe&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=9698096154&ref=pd_sl_3yxk4avqor_e

it's expensive but it fits with the theme and has a purpose too.

this tv tray seems good for what you're saying:

http://www.toyscamp.com/kids-furniture-wooden-furniture-kidkarft-hello-kit-p-kdk13351.htm

this is all i can suggest :D

HOPE IT HELPS x
good luck.


House and room makeover?!?
Q. I really want to redo my bedroom and bathroom.

My whole bed, pillow, curtain, and rug things going on in my room are all taken care of but as far as rad art prints and room deco where can i get that? i like kid robot gloomy bear hello kitty and vintage items<3

Bathroom. I want a whole cupcake, candy, girly, hello kitty theme. SO anything from candles to wall fixtures or bathroom stuff?

I am really into colors. My room is very pink, black, and blue. Please help me out with the raddest stuff you like or can find!!

+BEST ANSWERRR<3

A. i love everything at http://pbteen.com/
have awesome stuff and ideas..
also, go to http://bedrooms.it/teenager/index.html
that sight is very vintage.

hope i helped!
xoxo, tori





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: help decorating my kids bedroom?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP