Thursday, December 27, 2012

having trouble deciding what color to paint my room.?

Q. I'm in the process of getting ideas to redecorate my bedroom... at first i was going to do a robin egg blue and white...but now i'm kinda thinking of a turquoise and having one wall black and white stripes vertical and a black chandelier...
do you think the black and white striped wall would work with the rest of the room being turquoise...I'm also painting my furniture white and the trim white too.

A. All those colors work well together but the striped walls are too much.
Pick one color for your walls.
You should really pick out your bedding before deciding upon painting.The fact that you want to use a lot of white is great.White sets off all other colors.Great idea.

This turquoise is great since it is a light version:http://all4women.co.za/files.php?file=photos/turq_2_672045853.jpg
This next room uses deep turquoise in small amounts. They have painted the walls a soft taupe.
http://cdn.decorpad.com/photos/2011/03/13/34b3c4d893b5.jpg
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Versailles-1-light-Black-Crystal-Mini-Chandelier/5247238/product.html?cid=202290&kid=9553000357392&track=pspla&kw={keyword}&http://www.target.com/p/3-bulb-mini-chandelier-black/-/A-10701838adtype=pla


Breakfast at tiffanys/tiffany and co bedroom theme?
Q. Im 15 and im in the process of redoing my room with a tiffany and co theme: so far i have all white furniture, 3 walls are painted robin egg blue and one is painted a light brown. im getting custom made lace curtains. (plus i have crown molding on the top and bottom of my walls) I'm wondering what other things i can get to really make my room pop. thank you <33

A. To be more helpful, you should post pictures of your room! Like of the walls, your furniture, etc. But I think that sounds gorgeous. You might try to find a white vanity (if you don't have one) that looks vintage because vintage would totally work in that style room.

I think that wall decals are really pretty sometimes and they can add a pop on the walls without have something mounted or nailed in. You could try finding some white vinyl decals that look like chandeliers.
http://www.amazon.com/Kids-Wall-Decals-Chandelier-Sticker/dp/B003FI4R6W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1282934224&sr=8-1
OR you could try finding a really pretty inexpensive chandelier like this one...
http://www.amazon.com/Tadpoles-Three-Chandelier-White-Diamond/dp/B000CBNSJC/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1282934224&sr=8-1-fkmr0

Anything elegant or vintage would work with your room theme. Best of luck!


I need help re-doing my bedroom!?
Q. I am a tween. That means i'm 11 years old. I need help re-doing my bedroom. I wanted to put hard-wood flooring in it. That would be great. But! I need some ideas for the theme. I like the colors green, pink, and white. I saw this design in a Lowe's kids bedroom magazine. There was a window and a seat under it. I thaught that was cute. But I dont have a window in my room that small. But my closet does not have doors so I thaught I could put a seat in there. Oh! And I like polka dots and stripes. UGGHH! I need help!

A. well wood flooring is really nice......you can do white walls with green and pink stripes....or...two walls green two walls pink with white crownmolding...what ever floats ur boat...then according to ur color skeme get appropriate bedding...u can do all white bedding with green and pink accents or the complete opposite. you can hang a chandelier and have pink green or clear accent jewls hanging off from it. you can hang a canopy over your bed too. get a chair and some tables(PBteen has some nice chairs) good luck on your room whatever you do im sure it will be great:)


What would your dream house be?
Q. Hey-
So I know everyone has a dream house. Like what the PERFECT house would be. And maybe a certain state, city, or county to live in! Anyways.. I am just SUPER bored and want to know...
What would your dream house look like? Would it be small, big, medium? In a quiet neighborhood, or one with a bunch of friendly people? I just want to know!
My dream house is a Loft house in California.. weird I know, Lol.
Anyways...
Thanks for your answer!!!
-Claire

A. Well, my dream house is in the city close to a really nice beach. The house will be big; but not a mansion. All bedrooms will be equal size with built-ins or walk in robes, but the main bedroom will be a bit bigger and will have an ensuite. The kitchen will have a checkerboard floor and there will be a waterfall in my house somewhere. The most amazing thing about the house will be the lights, there'll be chandeliers, downlights andd the most mezmorising light shades ever! and there'll be lots of lights too. My house will have timber floors and it will be tri-level. I'll have a narnia wardrobe in each of the kids' rooms which leads to a secret room where they can do whatever. The backyard will be big and green, have a pool with an aweosme slide leading down to it aand there'll be a waterfall in the pool which you can go behind. Also in the backyard will be a trampoline and really pretty gardens with lots of colourful flowers. i'll have 2 dogs and 2 cats and a feret. I think this sounds abut perfect to me (:





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: having trouble deciding what color to paint my room.?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP