Saturday, December 22, 2012

Good websites that will give me ideas on decorating kids rooms?

Q. I am trying to get ideas on decorating my two son's bedroom - one wants a car theme and the other wants an army theme. I would like to find some good websites with lots of ideas on decorating kids bedrooms - and even other rooms in the house as well.

A. You should check out some of the stencils they have now days.
They are awsome.
You can make a complete jungle or a princess fairies land.

I found one site that gives different stencil ideas. but there are hundreds online.


How should I decorate a hipster room?
Q. I wanna decorate my bedroom at my lake house because it still had my kid stuff in it. What should i do to make it look hipster?

A. well i recommend putting pictures all over the walls and cut out paper and make letters out of it and put quotes on wall also, and like get vintage vinyls and have them laying around
and lights from your christmas tree just hang them in your window lol(:


How to decorate a kids bedroom for both a boy n a girl?
Q. i have a 3 year old and a 8 month old how do i decorate their bedroom. Help Please?

A. hmm how about bugs? a bug theme? yellow/green? or aquatic? fish, sealife, etc. .blues, greens.


what should i buy to decor my kid room?
Q. i am mother of one 3 years old baby girl . v just moved to a house so i want to decorate her bedroom. can u plz suggest any ideas?

A. Maybe you can take her to the store, and show her some options she can pick from, like colors, and let her choose which color she likes, or if she wants to go with a theme, as her. It isn't real expensive to get a paint color, and you can find reasonably priced bedding and curtins.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good websites that will give me ideas on decorating kids rooms?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP