Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Teens! What does your dream room look like?




Maddie





Answer
Mine looks like this! http://www.hometrendesign.com/contemporary-kids-bedrooms-design-and-furniture-ideas-by-callesella/girls-loft-bed-girls-bedroom-furniture Its so modern! I absolutely love it!

What color or exactly to decorate my kids bedroom?




Proud mom


I am moving to a house and will needed painted. I wanted to paint and decorate my kids room. Both of them are boys. Three and a five year old. They both will be sleeping in the same room together. I am trying to figure out want to do for them to be happy in our new place and they like cars and balls. I really want it to be special.


Answer
Do you have a bed? If not-here is a link for a loft bed w/a tent. Its so cute. Too bad its not a bunk bed, though. Then you could get the sports bean bags, basketball clothes hamper.. etc

sports bed:
http://www.roomville.com/products/productDetail.asp?PROD_ID=357&DEPid=0&ROOT_dept=0

sports bean bag chairs:
http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/601-6331324-2538546?field-keywords=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&afid=yahoosspslp&lnm=basketball%20bean%20bag%20chair&ref=tgt_adv_XSJH1060

I wish my 4 year old wanted sports, I have found many more ideas and things to go with sports. but he wants monster trucks! I may get a tire and dip it in brown paint and make muddy tire tracks over his blue walls. Then hang posters up and maybe even get a wall murial. Also hang or paint road signs. if you do a search on wall murials and/or road signs you will find lots of ideas. the murials are really too expensive for me so I may try to do it myself! (MAYBE) they also have the wall "stick ups" for sports or cars. they are removable stickers. do a search if your interested.
anyway. good luck and have fun!
=0)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Teens! What does your dream room look like?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP