Thursday, May 22, 2014

Room theme!! Ideas!?!?!?!?




Chelseaaaa


Okay for my room in my new house I want to do a Princess theme. (Not a little kids kind of princess though!) Any ideas for bedspread? The room? (the wallpaper is pink with tiny pink roses, so of course its gotta be pink!)
Thanks loveess<33
I am 13 by the way so don't make this too childish. lol(:
But I like pink ! ALOT!! Try to use pink anddddd lots of sparkly stufff.
hehe(:



Answer
You should try Lavender: Instead of Pink: No matter how grown up you are Pink SCREAMS little girl! Try a lavender or purple color, that would be awesome!! Here is a virtual room designer: Pick the room you are going to design: Living room, dining room, bedroom, kitchen, etc! then decorate. Change the wall colors, area rugs, ceiling colors, trim, cabinets ETC ETC ETC! It will give you a good idea on what type of style you like and what you don't like!
http://www.findanyfloor.com/VirtualRoomDesigner.xhtml
Hope this helps! There is also another designer on that site, an advertisement from Shaw: They have a virtual room designer too, one where you can actually upload your digital photos and virtually design your OWN room, before you buy, for free of course! it's amazing! :)

Ideas for a cool bedroom?




malluhhree


I'm in seventh grade, and five years ago I shared my room with my older sister. We were young, so it was girly with princesses and flowers and such. The problem is, my sister moved out, and I'm stuck in this room. It's never been redecorated. All my little kid stuff like flower bed spread and rug and Disney princess lamp is still here. Is there anyway I can fix it without getting new furniture? I want it to be a cool place for me and my friends to hang out. The floor is hardwood, and the walls are like neon green. Any ideas??? Do I need to buy new furniture or is there anyway to decorate it and fix it????


Answer
remove the lamp shade from the lamp it'l look cool and urban with out the disney, just remove the rug the hardwood floor can look pretty cool! find a cheap blanket and put it over or half over ur bed spread. neon green can look awesome if paired with purple find small common cute purple Accessories to put in ur room even just ribbon around the handles those are just some idea's if u really arnt happy then u can can buy new furniture but make it old enough so it can last till ur at least 18 otherwise u'll just have to re do it again, u can also paint the furniture properly and buy new curtains and a new bed spread, hope it helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Room theme!! Ideas!?!?!?!?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP