Sunday, May 18, 2014

I need teen room ideas?




Macncheeze


I want my bedroom to be unique. please no adults answer unless you think you have an absolute amazing idea thats not plain. I want something that looks really cool and something my friends would probably not have. If theres any websites i can look like or any ideas, that would be great.
oops sorry forgot to say im a girl! 13.



Answer
http://www.hgtv.com/kids-rooms/vibrant-funky-girls-bedroom/pictures/index.html
This looks awesome! (sorry, I'm assuming you're a girl) Make sure you look through all of the photos.

Story Ideas;Novel Ideas,,HELP!?




Ms. Billie


I am really bored and school just got out yesterday,.which is pathetic but my grandpa is here for sisters grad. and i want to write a book,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but naturally i have no ideas



Will you please give me some ideas no love or vampires no romance or stuff like that please



Answer
Hey, you could write about the kid that got bored one day, tied bed sheets together and climbed out the bedroom window, and hitchhiked out of town. I can give you a true story about the time I skipped school and walked miles from home to a strangers house and spent the whole day with her watching television and looking at photos of her kids. You really should right something better I'm sure you're more interesting than I.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need teen room ideas?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP