Monday, May 26, 2014

I need some room ideas/themes!!!?




Beach Babe


Ok, so i'm moving and have a new room. I want my room to be like a beach type theme. So any links/pictures would be great.
Next I have a walk-in closet (not connected to my room) I know I want a pink/zebra stripes/princess look for my closet, again any links/pictures would be great!
Third, my bathroom...I think i would like a paris theme for that but feel free to put any ideas up!
And last I also may have a living room/hang out room. What would you do (if you were a teen or already are) for a hang out room. (colors, designs, things to hang up, etc.) Thanks for all the help!!!!



Answer
BEDROOM ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a beach-themed room, paint the walls blue and have white or oak trim. Have a white ceiling (makes the room look bigger and brighter) and tan or beige floors (like sand). Hang fish nets, lighthouses, and other beach pictures on the walls. You can find decorative sea shells and other beach items at craft stores and some furniture stores. If you want, you can get an image wallpaper of a sunset or the ocean. Other ideas are to hang a hammock in your room, set up a tiki bar, get decorative surf boards, etc. Put up a boarder that is beachy. If it were my room, I would have a brigth pink comforter and a pink hibiscus flower boarder because I like the beach and I like pink.

Here are some sample rooms for you:

http://www.homebasedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Beach-Theme-Home-Decor-Bedroom.jpg

http://muralmax.com/Images/sassyreef/dsc01541small.jpg.w300h400.jpg

http://image57.webshots.com/557/0/57/74/2115057740089371159hzCHRV_fs.jpg

CLOSET ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paint the inside of your closet pink and get a stencil to paint zebra stripes on the back wall. Have white trim and a white ceiling to get that princess look and to keep the closet big and bright. You can also buy pink hangers for your clothes (I have them). If there is an outlet in the closet, you can line the ceiling with pink Christmas lights. You could also put down a pink zebra rug.

Here are some pink closets. I'm not sure that they are what you're looking for, but they may help you think of good ideas.

http://www.evadesigns.com/pics/Pink_Kid_Closet.jpg

http://www.dominiquesonline.co.za/files/images/Pink%20Bedroom%20Closet.jpg

http://flooringcarpetsrugs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Pink-Zebra-Rug.jpg

BATHROOM ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paint the walls blue and then stencil in a black silouette of the Eiffle tower. Also paint some stars. A Paris-at-night scene would be really awesome. If you google "Eiffle tower bathroom accessories" you should be able to find some neat stuff for your bathroom.

LIVING ROOM ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you have a TV and plenty of room to lounge (lots of chairs). Make the room welcoming and fun, but now tacky (ie: neon paint). I'm sure you'll think of something cool to do here.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need some room ideas/themes!!!?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP