Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What are some good websites that sell cool kids bedroom sets?

kids bedroom decor
 on 10 Kids Bedroom Wall Decor Ideas | Freshnist
kids bedroom decor image

Q. I'm buying a new house and I have three kids that I want to decorate their rooms with some cool furniture that they can have fun with and it will last them.


Answer
great site filled with great stores
http://mariesmanorbedrooms.com/decor-accessories.html

Is there a Website that offers Bedding and other Bedroom decor in a Classical music Theme?




Tyler H


I desperatly need a new look for my bedroom and I am a Classical Musician. So I was wondering is there anything out there to help me?


Answer
Choose deep serene colors for the wall, such as smoky gray or burgundy then add music wall art in silver or gold tones, respectively, to add contrast.

Change things up for classical music aficionados with framed classical musical scores, busts of Mozart or Beethoven set on floor pedestals and cast resin grilles above doorways and windows that recreate the look of elegant plastered reliefs. Paint them in a hue that is similar to the wall color in order to make it look as though an artisan has created them on site.

All kinds of musical themed home decor here:

http://www.themusicstand.com/Music-Home-Decor-s/1.htm

As for bedding, there is more geared toward kids for this theme. If you prefer a more adult look, I'd suggest going with plain bedding that coordinates with the walls, and add music inspired pillows. If you add a lot of other musical decor to the room, the bedding might just be overkill. The site I've provided above will have nice classical looking music note inspired pillows that would look nice added to a solid color bedding set. You might also want to consider purchasing their musical throw and adding it to the bottom of the bed for a pop of design there as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good websites that sell cool kids bedroom sets?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP