Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Anyone know good websites for kids bathroom decorations and ideas: such as theme park ideas, etc.?

kids bedroom ideas hgtv
 on Hgtv Kid Bedrooms
kids bedroom ideas hgtv image




reneewang3





Answer
more bedrooms than bathrooms, but you might get some ideas
http://kidsthemebedrooms.com

also try this site
http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/SNC/GroupSearch.aspx?itemGUID=2ecef055-c247-4631-b75e-31d6f8dd6c8a&pguid=6db6be3f-1720-4ba3-a081-999042c09b6b&ItemListPage=1

Has any one soundproofed their basement?







I am remodeling my house, and I am working on the basement right now. My bedroom is right over the basement and it is going to be a room for the kids, and when they have friends over I do not want to hear them. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could reduce the sound from down there?


Answer
I was wondering the same thing for our basement. The other day I saw on HGTV where they did a basement apartment renovation, and they did spray foam insulation, and in onne part they used a sound barrier spray foam to cut noise. It struck me that I don't know if there is ANY insulation above the drywall ceiling in our basement since it was drywall when we bought the house.

I don't know how pricey the spray foam is, I'm sure a professional would have to install that... but anybody can put in the roll insulation, and I was going to check if that roll insulation is sold in a noise reducing form, at the home improvement store. I was going to put that in the part of our basement that has no drywall yet, then drywall over it.

I am sure that any insulaiton would help cut the noise, though...
hope this is helpful?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone know good websites for kids bathroom decorations and ideas: such as theme park ideas, etc.?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP