Monday, December 16, 2013

Are women who dislike the idea of being a housewife just like little children?

children bedroom ideas modern
 on Modern Kids Bedroom Design Ideas with Creative Bunk Beds and Modern ...
children bedroom ideas modern image




Husband Lo


They need to be entertained, or they get bored? :p

BQ: What would you do if you suddenly had a month off from ALL responsibilities (including cooking/cleaning)? Would you get bored?
Please answer the BQ?
Why does only the Prozac Popper get that IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BQ!!!
Geez, wasn't that obvious enough?



Answer
Probably or it has just been ingrained in their head for so long that we are all depressed, unhappy and bored.

I would love not to have chores for a month!!! I would work out everyday (I work out everyday anyways), read books, go outside and get a tan, practice photography and play on the internet!!

But chores are pretty easy with modern technology (the only problem is a preschooler thinking the living room is an extension of her bedroom and food being spread all over the floor after every meal). I have a dishwasher and clothes washer and with WIFI internet technology I can bring the laptop into the kitchen. I still hang clothes up to dry unless it's raining or I need to do an emergency load of laundry at night.

About to buy a house, want to add pool...how will that affect my home's resale value in the future?




qwerty


I will be closing on a house very soon and really want to build a pool. I've read conflicting arguments about pools adding or detracting from resale values. What's the low down? I plan to live there 6-7 years or until the real estate market becomes strong again (I'm getting an incredible deal on the home because of the obvious economic problems right now).
I live in Dallas, TX is this helps anyone.



Answer
Since your not planning on staying forever, what you really have to do is consider your market. When you go to sell, what kind of people are going to be interested in buying your particular kind of house. Consider size, layout, stairs, area all of those types of things. Aside from the price what attracted you to it? If your house is the kind of house that would appeal to couples with children especially young teenagers its probably a good idea, but don't forget the cost of running a pool can be high especially if its heated so i would consider a nice modern design but keep it on the smaller side. The bigger they are the more work required to maintain them also more cost in chemicals and heating which can turn people off. However, if your house would appeal to an older couple say single level, less bedrooms in an area that would appeal to retirees etc. I would not recommend a pool as that will definitely turn off older buyers. Good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are women who dislike the idea of being a housewife just like little children?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP