Monday, June 16, 2014

Paris themes bedroom Ideas?




Aj


I'm redoing my bedroom, the furniture I have for it is a tall full-sized bed with a light wooden bookshelf (as the headboard). I have an all-white dresser with light wooden tops, same with a bedside table. I'm going to get a laced-type bedspread, and a matching lamp and wall decal. Any ideas on what to use to make is sort-of Paris themed? I'm not looking for furniture, mostly decor


Answer
Here's some wall decal ideas and they will also custom make any quote or what ever for you.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Big-Eiffel-Tower-Paris-Girls-Kid-Room-Wall-Decal-Decor-/220476702650?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33556f7fba
http://cgi.ebay.com/French-Cat-Ooh-Paris-Kids-Art-Wall-Quote-Decal-/220770890408?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3366f872a8
http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Name-Eiffel-Tower-Girls-Kids-Room-Wall-Decal-Dec-/320495126189?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4a9eff86ad

romantic going away ideas?




Abc Xyz


My husband is going away on a business trip for two weeks and I wanted to give him something romantic or sexy either or doesn't matter as a little surprise while he is gone. Any ideas?? He is leaving tomorrow afternoon so please lots of ideas ASAP!!! Thanks all in advance.


Answer
Buy candles and have them set up in a room! Like your bedroom or you guys can relax in the bathtub together with candles lighting the area. :) & buy lingerie or something fancy for bed! New sexy bra and panties? Don't forget the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 game! ;) Just kidding.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Paris themes bedroom Ideas?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP