Saturday, June 14, 2014

Help. I need pictures of a bedroom for ideas?




Leighla


Can anyone find me pictures of a bedroom with the main colors being, brown, purple and green (and possibly some gold)


Better chances if the room looks:
Fairy like WITHOUT looking like a kids room
And/or
Brown is the main color of the walls



Thank you.
(I looked on google but couldn't find anything good)



Answer
Bohemian bedroom decor can look fairylike without looking like interior design mean for children. See ideas on Pinterest.

scene bedroom ideas?




oh so amaz


well im kinda "scene" or whatever u wanna call it.

and i dont like my room and i wanna re-do it.

all my furniture is white
bed
night stand
and i have a rectangle dresser.
i cant paint my walls.

i have a long purple lamp

a little cat statute like on rob and big , but super small.

marilyn monroe poster, gwen stephanie panting, and this little pin up thing.

i have black sheets, pillow case.
another hannah montana pillow.
a white bed spread
and a little colorful elvis small blanket with black on it.

i have an orange contruction cone and like a little thing thats green and brown that u would try shoes on.
and black curtains.

how should i re-do my room.
i really dont like it..

any ideas.
i dont wanna buy new things.

any help.
what does your room look like?
pictures of "scene" kids bedrooms.

THANKS(:

im not labeling anyone
k?thanks



Answer
There's no such thing as a 'scene' bedroom. I suggest you probably get hellokitty or gloomy bear stuffed animals and colorful bedsheets. Maybe some cute curtins with flowers and a pink rug. The main idea is 'girly' so, I don't think you'll have a problem trying to figure that out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help. I need pictures of a bedroom for ideas?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP