Friday, May 10, 2013

Where's a place where I can find cute teen bedroom decor for a cheap price?

Q. I'm looking for basically everything: bedding, beds, desks, chairs, dressers, accessories, ect. I LOVE all the furniture from PB Teen, but it's all so expensive. I think I might try ebay or amazon or some site like that. Do you know any other good sites?

A. I love IKEA for kids bedrooms, but being the time of year that it is and that you are looking for a room for a teen, I would check out Target. With kids going back to school and going to college I've noticed some great deals on bedding sets, with cooresponding organization items. I have bought things on Walmart.com for my sons room as well, I just purchased a nice headboard, dresser and side table from Walmart.com and had it shipped site to store and it cost me around $259 total with tax. They had a matching desk, but I didn't get it because we have an office in our house.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where's a place where I can find cute teen bedroom decor for a cheap price?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP