Tuesday, May 14, 2013

When did it become common for people to have telephones in their bedrooms?

Q.

A. I'd say the 70's or so. It was fairly rare when I was growing up in the 60's, although not unheard of and frankly, what I remember, I was rarely in kid's parents' rooms so more might have had phones than I was aware of.

Most families in the 1950's and 60's had A telephone in the house. Kids were restricted to how much time they could stay on and if there was more than one person wanting to use the phone, they had to take turns; and if Mom or Dad wanted the phone (often if there was more than one phone, it was an extension, on the same line, not a different phone line) it was "Hang Up now!".





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When did it become common for people to have telephones in their bedrooms?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP