Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What will army housing be for my family?

Q. I am thinking about enlisting and need to know what my family and I should expect as far as housing. I have 4 kids, and and my wife. I don't know where i am going t be stationed all i know is i may come in as an e-3.

A. With 5 dependants I don't think you can even join unless you're prior service even with a waiver (last I read the waiver limit was 3 dependants) Have you spoken with a recruiter? If not you need to do that.

Housing... You will be give BAH for the area you live in. There is housing on post but for a 4-5 bedroom at most places you will be looking at a long wait. You can rent/buy/lease a house off post and use your BAH to pay for it. Please don't listen to doo he has no clue what he's talking about. Housing is not free while we are given an allotment to cover it you don't get to keep that money you still pay for where ever you live out of that money. We pay "rent" just like the rest of the world does.

I would make sure you can join with that many dependants before you worry about moving to much.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What will army housing be for my family?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP