Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What should I do with my bedroom?

Q. So I'm 14, and I really need to redo my room cause it still looks like a little kids room. It is basically a square, with a bit of one of the sides cut off at an angle. I want to add some cool things, like I have a friend who painted magnetic strips on her wall and that was really cool. Anyone have any ideas for themes, or any pictures of cool rooms? Maybe something where I could put up all my photos?

A. Im 14 as well. & I've always wanted black & white walls .. but one of them is zebra wall paper & the other is black chalk board (I have the chalk board wall, its a paint you buy at like home depot) & on the white wall have black frames with pictures of you & your friends & on the black wall have white frames & like white furniture (ex. bed, desk, bureau) & have like a plain white bed spread or if you can find one a zebra striped bed spread !

but that might look to dark.. (thats why my dad never let me have that) so maybe add some pink or neon green ! basically any colour ! like instead of having 2 black walls (chalk board & the black one) you can have it pink or whatever colour!

kinda like this : http://www.google.ca/search?um=1&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=zebra+bed+room&oq=zebra+bed+room&aq=f&aqi=g-s1g-sx9&aql=undefined&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=39433l40679l0l8l8l0l0l0l0l241l1524l0.5.3l8

hope this helps :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I do with my bedroom?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP