Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How to decorate my room nicely for cheap?

Q. Okay so my parents said I could decorate my new room. I haven't lived in a house i've always lived in apartments, and now i'm finally moving to a house, so I want to have a nice room. I'm 14. I'm not the SUPER girly type but i'm not tomboy-ish or anything. I'm into like retro/pin-up style. I'm going to put this decal on my wall http://www.dezignwithaz.com/wall-decals-kids/wall-stickers-kids-rooms/vintage-bicolor-vinyl-decals-p-2941.html
and this one
http://www.dezignwithaz.com/modern-wall-stickers-objects/chandelier-vinyl-wall-p-619.html
I want a nice bed thats like under $400 and a nightstand
I also want a lamp that matches and bedding!
And I don't know what color to paint my room so pleasee help! Thanks it would mean a lot :)

A. The first thing you need to do is pick a color for your room because everything else hinges on that. A good source for color palettes and applications is www.sherwin-williams.com. Ultimately, you will want a color that will not clash with the red lips in the first sticker.

Please edit your question to include what size bed/bedding you have or will have when you move so that I/we can make suggestions that fit within your budget. Does your budget for the bed include the cost of replacing the mattress/box spring set or do you have that figured separately? Replacing the mattress/box spring will eat up the bulk of your $400. In the meantime, here is a link to a source for bedroom furniture - You can also search for nightstands here as well.

http://www.cymax.com/Beds--C331.htm





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to decorate my room nicely for cheap?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP