Wednesday, May 8, 2013

How many bed room apartment need for a family in New Jersey?

Q. I need to stay in NJ for 6 months with my family(Total 4). 2 Adults+2 kids (4.5 years and 2.5 years old). I got a 1 Bedroom studio. Now my friend is saying there is a rule in US that 4 members can't stay in 1 room how ever big the room is. Is that so? if so how many bedrrom apartment i need to take? Please helpout.

A. Yes that is true. There is a law on how many people can stay in one place. Are your children the same gender? If so you can opt for a two bedroom apartment and the children can share a room. If they are not then you have to have them in separate rooms.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many bed room apartment need for a family in New Jersey?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP