Thursday, May 9, 2013

Does anyone know any apartments in Austin that will allow my husband and I and a 3 year old in a 1 bedroom?

Q. I currently live in leander Texas but need to move to austin because I am transferring to UT. Like I said I am a student so I don't want to spend too much on an apartment and a 2 bedroom would cost too much.
Which are the 1 bedroom studies? Know any apartments that have these?

A. Won't happen. Landlords have a responsibility on this.
If you had a boy and a girl and you and hubby, you woud need a 3 bedroom. Boy/girl can not share a room.
Since its you, hubby and a 3 yo, you'll have to get a 2 bedroom. Even if the bedroom is small, a kid will fit. They fear that you will stick the law on them for allowing them to rent it in the first place.

you'll be better off and much less stressed out, trust me, I rent.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know any apartments in Austin that will allow my husband and I and a 3 year old in a 1 bedroom?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP