Friday, April 26, 2013

How do you know if you can afford a kid?

Q. If there are 2 kids in the house how do you know you can afford a third?

Do you give the third kid the same exact quality of living as the other 2?

Or will some of the kids now have to share a bedroom, wear hand me downs, share toys ?

A. that's child abuse. every kid should have their own toys brand new clothes their own room and a huge allowance.


Does it annoy you when your kids toys are all over the house?
Q. I have had an argument with a lot of parents about this. I believe that Children have a place for their belongings.... its call their bedroom. My children are not allowed to have to have their toys in the livingroom and know this. Are there other parents who have stepped on one to many matchbox cars or tripped over one to many tonka trucks and have now banned toys to the rooms of their owners?

A. I live in such a small house it is hard to keep the toys anywhere. Yes I hate it when they are everywhere. I pick them up and 2 seconds later they are all over again. Matchbox cars don't feel good to my feet. I allow my child to bring his toys in the living room but they are not kept in the living room and I do make him help me pick them up.


How do I organzie my kids bedroom? 3 year old and 5 month old share their room. Any adivce?
Q. It is also a tiny room, so it is hard to fit all there stuff in there. They only have a few toys in their room (they have a toy room). I mainly need advice for the room stuff. They have tons of blankets and I don't know how store them in their room, I don't want they stored away because they use them all a lot! How do you have your kids room that shares a room organized? Thanks!

A. What I do with blankets is hang them up in the closet on a hanger. All clothes are fit into a dresser, I have a open front changing table that has 6 of the collapsible boxes with things like diapers, wipes, burp rags, extra sheets for cribs, etc.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you know if you can afford a kid?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP