Thursday, January 17, 2013

What is a good website (or ideas)to get ideas and how-tos on redoing a kids bedroom with stuff you already own?

Q. I have three little girls and am redoing their rooms. I need ideas on how to take things we already have and use them in a new light. Or, if you know a good website...that would be great too!

A. ASk them what colors they like in each room and what is there favorite toy or animal what hey are into and you can get there old clothes and make pillows, add a favor it shirt or outfit sewn on the bed spread pain their furniture. Sheets make great curtains and can cover and old chair, top of a toy box. with 2 sided tape you can take that cute animal or character cut it out of the okd sheet or pajama add it to the wall. 2 sided tapethey have fabric glue or tape for material. Some old wooden toys can be screwed to a board and made a jama hanger or coat.
Look at HGTV.com


What are some calming, cheap bedroom decorating ideas?
Q. I am moving soon, and my room will be somewhat small. I have a queen size bed and I am wanting to do something cheap but sensual to it? any ideas? red is kinda my theme but i dont plan to paint the walls (they are white). any tips??

A. Use throw pillows to decorate your bed...the more pillows the better. Get all shapes and sizes. It creates an illusion that will make you want to fall into the middle of them...as if you were a little kid. Its a very comforting thought, sort of like a big hug. I rather enjoy it. Of course if you are married or living with a significant other then "HE" may not go for that as it will seem too girlie or childish to a guy. But hey if its your room...dazzle yourself. Be creative. Buy a few multicolored light bulbs to put in your lamps. Cover the lamp shades with scarves to emit a softer light. You can have all sorts of fun with that. Good luck.


What are some nice colors for my bedroom?
Q. Hi(:
Im a teen girl and im redecorating my room. I need some ideas on what color i can paint my room.
I like pastel colors!
i also like neons, just nothing dark
Right now my room is green, so i would like to stay away from the greens for awhile.

A. When I was about 15, I painted my room this color, "Sunset Yellow" and it was like a lighter version of dijon mustard. It turned out so beautiful. I decorated the rest of my room to have a very light, tuscan feel. But, if I changed my mind (as I often did) and decided I wanted something different, the yellow would match. I miss that room. It was the coolest color I've ever had in a room. Also, a robin's egg blue is cool, but it's very touchy getting just the right tone. And green is VERY touchy. The room color I'm looking forward to, though, is blood red. It's bold, daring, adventurous, the decor options are endless, and it can be lighthearted with a bold front, or deep and dark, with blacks and metals. Anyways, these are my four cents. : ) Have fun. Paint is great!

Edit: Oh, by the way!!! Something I've wanted to do for awhile in my kids' rooms is this: paint top half color of choice (for them a burnt orange), and bottom half (kind of spendy, but) black chalkboard paint. Then you draw whatever you like on the chalkboard as you like, or leave it blank. . . I think it's a great fun idea.


could anybody who likes to decorate give me some good tips for decorating my room?
Q. my room has light pink paneled walls and medium-dark hardwood floors. i currently have a closet in the corner, a bed, dresser, desk, and a random storage rack and some boxes.

what could i do to decorate my room and make it MY space? what themes could i do? where could i find great things to decorate my room with, and for good prices? any tips at all would be appreciated.

A. Zebra Pattern it goes good with pink

http://hubpages.com/hub/Kids-Bedrooms-Ideas-Zebra-Print-Theme





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good website (or ideas)to get ideas and how-tos on redoing a kids bedroom with stuff you already own?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP