Friday, January 18, 2013

How to adopt a child and get a pet frostbite spider in tesv:skyrim?

Q. i got a house and a wife,all i need is some children and a pet frostbite spider.but i don't know how to get kids and a pet frostbite spider.

A. Pets I don't know....I'd suggest looking up Skyrim Wiki for that. As for children I can give you a little assistance with that.

**spoiler about adopted girl's story**
In Whiterun go to the residential area and look around the circular intersection where there's a few benches around a tree in the middle. There you should find a little girl alone with a sad story about her parents passing away and her aunt & uncle taking over their farm and kicking her out. You'll be given the option to adopt her. But, you won't be given the second option to confirm the adoption if you do not have a spare bedroom in your whiterun home. In the Whiterun home you have 2 choices.....alchemy room or extra bedroom. The extra bedroom is needed to be able to adopt her. However, I'm not sure what path you took. You may have a house in another town with an extra bedroom (or built your own home) in which case I would assume you'd be able to adopt her. If you still can't adopt her even while having an extra bedroom in your house somewhere else try buying the house in Whiterun and getting the extra bedroom. That should solve it. Then you can just tell her to move to your other home afterwards. I also know you can adopt up to two kids. Not sure where the second is...I've only been to Whiterun, Falkreath, Riverwood, and Ivarstead.

On a side note...I am not sure if the little girl is always there or only appears after completing some of the quests in Whiterun. That I couldn't tell you. My path was Riverwood....then Whiterun. When I actually noticed the girl and talked to her it was after I had bought the house in Whiterun. I don't know if owning the house in Whiterun triggers her to appear or if she was always there. If you don't see her there during the day, also try looking for her at those benches at night...that's when I first saw her.


can a 5 year old ride in a uhual or budget truck?
Q. we are moving from NJ to MA. Its a 4 hrs ride. I am planning to rent a truck from U-Hual or Budget 16 foot truck for single bedroom. I am wondering if me, my wife and 5 year kid can ride in that. Please let me know.

A. Most U-Haul trucks have a bench seat in the 17' truck, some Budget trucks do have a 3rd seat however not all of their 16' trucks do have a 3rd seat inside the cab.


What's the one thing that would make your kids cringe if they only knew?
Q. A friend of mine tells a great story about losing a bet to her husband and-- long story short-- their 5 year old son found the syrup bottle in their bedroom the next morning. She says that now, everytime she sees her kids squeezing syrup on their pancakes she and her husband share a little secret, knowing glance.

So, marrieds, what's the one thing that became part of your "fun and games" that would make the kids cringe if they knew about? Place, item, food, song, story....whatever.

A. If she knew what went on on our piano bench, she'd puke.


What are the schools and houses like in Haiti?
Q. What is the housing like in Haiti? If there is a school, what is it like?

A. I have visited many schools in Haiti, A lot of them are one room. They have no supplies, no electricity, maybe a usable chalkboard. They kids are really squished on wooden benches. But they are lucky because they can go to school at all.

A lot of houses are very small, probably the size of your bedroom. They have no electricity, no bathroom and no kitchen. Cooking is done on a fire outside. Bathing is done in a river, and going to the bathroom, well, wherever.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to adopt a child and get a pet frostbite spider in tesv:skyrim?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP