Friday, January 4, 2013

give me some tips on how to have the best sleepover?

Q. and to decorate my room pls.

A. Have enough activities for everyone to enjoy and with which to excel.
Have fun music.
Have enough food and water.
Have a clean bedroom, bathroom and eating area.
Have a clear play area.
Do not trap the kids in one room.
Have many interactive games.
Have a surprise or two.
Make sure there is a breakfast that works with everyones allergies, likes and dislikes.
Have a confirmed start and end time.

For decorations, look at all the fun activities and come up with a theme. Maybe a dance club, maybe a Victorian Castle for High Tea, maybe an underwater world, etc.

Have fun!


In The Sims 2: Family Fun Stuff PC do they have the kids?
Q. I am just wondering because in pictures it doesnt look like it...

A. They can have kids just by owning the Sims 2 I believe.


About The Sims 2: Family Fun Stuff :
It is the second "stuff pack" for The Sims 2. This pack adds gameplay elements introduced in the three previous expansion packs and mainly focuses on objects for Sim kids' bedrooms including a castle themed bedroom and an underwater themed bedroom. Also included is an upscale living room set, which features a nautical theme. Several new outfits are available for every age group, while kids have the most including new PJs, Swimwear, and more. The Sims 2: Family Fun Stuff also includes a few new pre-made houses and several new songs under the "Pop" category performed by the band Barenaked Ladies. Not to mention, all the other sims have a Hawaiian theme clothing for all age groups.


Bedroom Themes?
Q. I want to re-do my bedroom with some stylish new themes and can't really think of any. I want it to be a theme that you can find alot of cool stuff for thats not too expensive.
I was kinda thinking something with movies posters?? cuz i love alot of different movies but im really open to anything!

A. As our family has recently moved, I am decorating my new room in an ocean theme. We had taken a trip to California last fall and I fell in love with the ocean (even more so than I had every other time I had been out there.) We drove up the PCH (Pacific Coastal Highway), through Malibu and many other breathtaking places. When we reached our destination, my fondest memories are just of us sitting on the beach watching the waves crash onto shore. That is what I am going to attempt to recreate in my room, but I am still looking for ideas from others who have done this. Most other rooms I've seen have either underwater ocean themes (mostly kids rooms), or they do an ocean themed room with just solid wall colors. I want to create an ocean-like experience on at least one wall. You can usually pick up ocean-like nicknacks at garage sales or thrift stores.
My advice: Pick out a favorite place, whether it's an ocean or in the heart of New York City, and if you have large enough walls, there are usually wall-murals you can buy. (I had one in my old room.) That way when you enter your room, you feel as if you are in your favorite place.


Does your kids bedroom have a theme?
Q. My daughters bedroom at the moment is kinda jungle themed with a very faint green colour on the walls (was like that when we moved in) and I just put removable jungle animals everywhere and there is a big bright 3D canvas elephants wall hanging and a green stripey rug on the floor. We are moving house and next year want to have another baby, we are hoping the new baby is a boy in which case he can have the jungle theme and my daughter can have something else. The problem is that I already have her toddler bed and it has the little mermaid on it, I HATE ARIEL!! I can't stand it but Im not throwing it away, we havent even used it yet, I was thinking maybe an under the sea theme for her? She likes fish and she loves nemo, but would her room look stupid with nemo and various other fishy things and then a stupid Ariel right in the middle? Sorry I really hate ariel.

A. aww ariel was always my fav. >.<' but anyway i think as long as you went with fish that were cartoonish looking it would be perfectly fine. why not try to use all the disney underwater charaters? or try to just use all the disney princesses and not use an underwater theme?

i dunno about the bed but couldnt you strip it or repaint it? sand her off? though that depends on how deep shes carved in. or if nothing else put something over ariel? a big sticker/picture that was blown up or something? anyway best of luck ^_^ im sure you'll figure it out.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: give me some tips on how to have the best sleepover?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP