Thursday, December 6, 2012

When did you change your childs room from a nursery to a kids bedroom?

Q. And what was the new theme or what did you do to switch it?

A. at 3, mostly because we moved into a new house and it seemed as good time as any. even then it was a "little boys room". It was blue walls with fish jumping across. He got the OSU room at the next house when he was 8.


What is a good decor & bedding theme for boy and a girl that share a room?
Q. We are moving which means our kids will no longer have their own rooms. My 6 yr old daughter and 2 yr old son will have to share a room. Any good ideas for a theme rm that they will both like?

A. http://kidsthemebedrooms.com/shared-bedrooms/decorating-shared-bedrooms-for-boys-and-girls.html


How can I decorate a bedroom that is used for a boy and a girl?
Q. I have a little boy and a little girl that are a year apart. Right now they are 1 and 2. I dont know how to decorate their room. I am trying to find a theme and colors. Any organization tips are welcome to. They have so many toys and their bedroom always looks cluttered even when I clean it. I am a first time mom and a first time house buyer. I have no idea how to decorate their room. Please help!!! Thank you!!!

A. great bedroom ideas for kids sharing bedrooms
http://kidsthemebedrooms.com/shared-bedrooms/decorating-shared-bedrooms.html

Great theme bedroom decorating ideas, pictures and fun decor
http://kidsthemebedrooms.com


What would be a good decor scheme for a bedroom shared by 3 year old girl and baby boy?
Q. We're having a baby boy and for the time being (until we get a bigger place) my 3 year old daughter and he will share a room. My daughter already has everything decked out in pink and full of princess accessories. I haven't bought my crib set or anything like that for my boy yet. How could I have them share a room and have it all tie in together so it doesn't look like one side is for a boy and one for a girl? I'm also looking for relativley affordable options, since they will probably only share for one year at the most. And my paint options are limited. I would have to go with something nuetral so I can easily paint it back to white before we move again, or maybe put up a border to dress up the walls.

A. Try a nature theme. Blues, pinks, purples, greens and yellows with rainforest animals, farm life or underwater life is gender non specific. These themes will "grow up" with your kids and not be outdated in a few years.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When did you change your childs room from a nursery to a kids bedroom?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP