Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What should i add to my Summer Bucket List?

Q. I was inspired by some blogs that i read to make a Summmer bucket list and i just don't want to 'steal' from them. Do you have any ideas. Thank aren't like have sex, try weed, etc. Thanks

A. This is my bucket list for all time, some things aren't for your (or my) age, and so on.

1) Leave my hand prints in wet cement.
2) Travel around the world (just pack your bags and leave).
3) Dye my hair blue.
4) Have a food fight.
5) Study on Oxbridge.
6) Live in London.
7) Live in New York.
11) Meet Ed Westwick (or walk past him in the street or something like that)
12) Graduate with straight A's (or at least a few)
14) Watch all the big bang theory, the lying game, fringe, friends, two and a half men and so on episodes.
16) Learn how to snowboard.
17) Really well.
18) Dance in the rain.
19) Make mistakes.
20) Kiss in the rain.
21) Make more mistakes.
22) Visit all the places where they filmed Harry Potter.
23) Make my best friend come with me to England.
25) Buy the unofficial Harry Potter cookbook and make every single recipe.
26) Ride a gondola.
27) Watch the ball drop on times square.
28) Take crazy pictures.
29) Take crazy pictures in a photo booth.
30) Go on a road trip with no destination.
31) Visit Machu Picchu.
32) Have a pet pig.
33) Walk on the walk of fame.
34) Buy lots of Victoria's Secret.
35) Stay up all night to watch the sun rise.
36) Party on a yacht.
37) Build a snowman.
38) Give flowers to a stranger.
39) Buy a polaroid camera.
40) Cliff jump.
41) Cover my bedroom wall with pictures and sweet things.
42) Have a huge water balloon fight.
43) Kiss in the back of a cab.
44) Bake something in the middle of the night with someone I love.
45) Write: This way to the Ministry of Magic on a public toilet.
46) Go on a non-budget shopping spree.
47) Dye my hair red.
48) Have a flat stomach.
49) Go on a midnight stroll in Paris.
50) Breathe in helium with friends.
51) Steal a street sign.
52) Take a poor kid with you to have a day of absolute fun.
53) Get absolutely waisted with friends.
54) Have a mud fight.
55) Send a message in a bottle.
56) Go on a road trip of partying with my best friends.
57) See stone henge.
58) Kiss a stranger under the mistletoe.
59) Develop a British accent.
60) Give a homeless person a Christmas present.
61) Make a rainbow cake.
62) Dive into a pool of chocolate.
63) Run through a field of sunflowers.
64) Get a matching tatto with someone.
65) Have a one night stand with a guy you've never seen before.
66) Get dreadlocks.
67) Dye my hair extremely blonde.
68) Own a pair of Christian Louboutin heels.
69) See a Broadway Play.
70) Skydive.
71) Wear colored contacts.
72) Make a "free something" paper.
73) Jumping out of random closets in Ikea, yelling: "Oh my god, Narnia is so awesome!"
74) Learn how to skateboard.
75) Take a high school year abroad.
76) GO TO PERU (I'm actually going this summer!)
77) Have a Star Wars marathon.
78) Have a Disney marathon.
79) Get a gym subscription and work my *** off.
80) Date a British boy.
81) Date an American boy.
82) Graduate in America with straight A's.
83) Be on one of those movie-like gigs.
84) Celebrate Thanksgiving.
85) Experience prom.
86) Ride a subway.
87) Finish all the Kingdom Hearts games.
88) Have 3 children.
89) Get a tattoo that says "Always." on my left shoulder or foot.
90) Get an infinity tattoo in my neck.
91) Get a relics of death tattoo on my left wrist.
92) Get a flying birds tattoo somewhere.
93) Get a keyhole tattooed somewhere.
94) Get to the hot page on 9gag.
95) Meet Viggo Mortensen (aragorn is my favorite character)
96) Have a LOTR marathon.
97) Read all Harry Potter books in English (I'm Dutch)
98) Make things up with my former best friend, or at least let her know how much I miss her.
99) Go to Paris with Sophie.
100) Kiss a French boy.
101) Kiss under water.
102) Get Vans.
103) Kiss lying down in the snow.
106) Kiss in a Ferris wheel.
107) Dip dye my hair.
108) Dye my hair mint green.
109) Try weed.
110) Get out of here.
111) Complete Wreck this Journal.
112) Build a fort out of sheets.
113) Pimp my skateboard.
114) Learn how to surf.
115) Kiss a girl.
116) Get a house where you can sit on the roof.
117) Go to the mall with a sign saying "free hugs".
118) Carve my name into a tree.
119) Roll down a huge hill.
120) Take a photo every day.
121) Hand out lemons wearing a shirt that says "life".
122) Drive around with a "honk if..." sign.
123) Leave a note on someones car window.
124) Photo-bomb someones picture.
125) Have a scary movie marathon.
126) Spend a whole day barefoot... Outside!
127) Superglue a quarter to the ground. Watch.
128) Dress up as guys and go out.
129) Paint each other.
130) Finish Final Fantasy X & X-2 (and maybe more).
131) Watch Final Fantasy VII


That's about it, but the list is still in progress, of course!

I crossed out a few things, that's why there are gaps between the numbers.


i want to decorate my bedroom. do you have any ideas of shops in mind? remember, it has to be a kids shop.?
Q. it has to be a kids shop for my little sister. she is ten years old. any shops???????????????????????????

A. IKEA :]
Love the store...


Camping Room Ideas for a Toddler Boy?
Q. Our son has a camping theme room, fairly good size room. We painted it Limey Grassy Green and it has tan carpet and white ceilings with a white ceiling fan. He has 2 giant Leaves over his light wooden twin bed (leaves are from Ikea). He has camping themed bedding and bug sheets (although I'd be interested in finding another set of the bug sheets - we got the bedding set from Target on clearance a couple years ago). He has a matching lamp with scout patches on it. He has a nightstand and a dresser with a mirror on it. My dad is making him a canoe bookshelf (either red or navy blue). He just has regular blinds on his windows right now. Oh, and a big green bug light on his wall. Along the wall that the big leaves and his bed is on, we have his name letters - navy blue from Pottery Barn Kids. Any ideas for things to put on his dresser and bookshelf? Also, we could use 1 or 2 big pictures for his wall!

A. How absolutely FUN! I did one of my son's room in a similar theme many years ago! His was more western, but outdoorsy just the same. I used bright red bandannas to make a valance over his miniblinds, with the points hanging down. Looked really cute.

Some camping ideas...

Cover a round hassock/footstool in a wood grain pattern fabric, or use canvas and paint it to look like a tree stump.

Old bamboo fishing poles for a valance curtain rod, hang fabric (maybe a cute fish print? Run to the fabric store!) using thin rope or string tied as loops through grommets. Old oars would work too, or new ones brightly painted, and you could staple the fabric to the back and then mount them using L brackets over the window.

I love these! http://www.collectionsetc.com/Item50462.aspx

Glow in the dark decals in the shape of stars for his ceiling? They are available practically everywhere, check Walmart!

And where are the little darling's toys going? A little pup tent or teepee maybe? Or even a small inflatable raft or canoe to match the book shelf gramps is making!

A bug rug http://www.terrysvillage.com/tvweb/application?namespace=browse&origin=categoryDisplay.jsp&event=link.itemDetails&sku=91/3276&mode=Browsing&catDestinationJSP=/browse/categoryForward.jsp?categoryId=122686

Time can be directional! Paint a round clock face to look like a compass!

Oh, dear, I'm affraid I could go on and on the more I think about it. But one thing for sure, if it's a camping bedroom he NEEDS this, LOL! http://www.signals.com/signals/Shop-By-Theme_5AA/Nature_5AM/Item_Faux-Fireflies-Jar_HA7432_ps_cti-5AM.html

Just have fun with it! I'd love to be able to see what it turns into!


Decorating my 6 year old daughter's bedroom?
Q. I'm horrible with decorating, but I want something that is fun and beautiful for my daughter without paying a lot of money.
She has all white wicker furniture in her room that my grandma had given us a few years ago. So, I think with that it could be a really neat room.

I want something that you can change maybe pictures or accessories easily, without redoing her entire room every 2 years.

I've been looking for pictures on the internet but I haven't found too many. I want the room to be girly.

Any ideas? Thanks!

A. Why don't you make it fun for your daughter too. Take her out with a digital camera and get her to take pictures of things she likes. I think black and white pictures work best (they tend to hide flaws in photos best). Anyway, that way, she has a part in what is going on her walls. When you are done, you and she can go through the photos she took, pick the numbers you want and get them printed. You could even blow up the best one, putting it in the centre and then have littler ones surrounding it. You could also try doing some colour ones. Do you have a greenhouse in your city? Gardens you could take her to? Teach her how to use the macro setting on the camera so she can take photos up close of the flowers. You may think kids can't take good photos but you'd be surprised! My friend's kid down the street took some photos of my flowers this past summer. They turned out amazingly well! The boy who took them (5 years old) was quite proud of himself.

When you choose your frames, pick ones that are lively in their colour! Ikea has really great frames for kids rooms (and they are relatively cheap). Their sizes are a little strange so you might have to make mats to go around the photos (the usually white border that surrounds pictures in frames). The nice thing with these frames is that you can paint them later if she wants something a little quieter when she gets older.

Also, there is paint that you can get that is magnetic. You can paint that on her walls, then cover it with the original colour (you don't have to leave it black, which is the colour of the magnetic paint). There is also chalk paint that might be fun for her too.

Hope that gives you some ideas!

Cheers!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should i add to my Summer Bucket List?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP