Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What is the legal amount of tenants allowed to live in a 1 bedroom apartment in Phila, PA?

Q. Someone I know lives in a 1 bedroom apartment with her 2yr old daughter and 10yr old son. Legally, can she 1. have the three of them sleeping in the same bed? and 2. even if the kids had their own room, can the girl and boy at these ages sleep in the same room/bed?

A. There isn't a bed law, but 2 is the housing limit. Many cultures have families sharing beds, it is not that uncommon.


How many nights is it legal to stay over a renters abode?
Q. If your'e girlfriend, who is 47 years old,divorced,has 2 grown kids, is a R.N. Rents a 1 bedroom , attached apartment. How does the Landlord have the right to tell her, how many nights,her boyfriend,me,can stay over or not?

A. Because it's likely in the lease. Rent might be different if more people were living there. I know that if I'm to have a guest for more than 2 weeks I need to inform my landlord and get their permission.


Is a 2-bedroom apartment acceptable for a divorced father with 2 kids?
Q. My friend in California is getting divorced. He has 2 kids. If he wants 50% custody, how many bedroom must his apartment have?

A. My son is sharing custody of his children and he lives in a 1 bedroom apt. He has a futon in the front room where he sleeps and the the kiddos sleep in the bedroom.
It's not the size of a home that makes it good, it's the love and quality of care that make children happy, well adjusted and secure.


What would be the living expenses for a family with 2 kids in Ontario ?
Q. I am shifting to Canada, probably Ontario, I have 2 kids, what would be my monthly expenses.

Is there any advantages for a trilingual person to get a job, as I speak English, French and German.

A. Housing is very expensive in Toronto. If you plan on buying a house, expect to pay at least $400,000 - $600,000 for a basic 3 bedroom house.

If youre going to rent, you will likely pay at least $1,200 a month in rent. Food for a family of 4 will cost at least $800 a month. Its very hard to estimate living expenses for someone else, because everyone has a different standard of living that they expect. I wouldnt want to try to live in Toronto will less than $3500 a month for a family of 4.

Being trilingual is a big help if youre looking for goverment jobs in Canada. Good luck





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the legal amount of tenants allowed to live in a 1 bedroom apartment in Phila, PA?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP