Saturday, December 29, 2012

What is the coolest bedroom ever?

Q. teen bedroom. picture please?

A. Something that reflects you. For example: if your spunky or loud then pick bright colors like green,light blue or purple. Here are some pics:
http://www.cool-kid-bedrooms.com/images/goalloutbedding.jpg

http://www.bamboo-blinds.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/teen-window-treatment.jpg

http://www.homevisions.com/lycosimages/50375_f.jpg

http://www.housebeautiful.com/cm/housebeautiful/images/7-ship-bedroom-dec0707_xlg.jpg

I hope it helps! If you look up Teen Bedrooms on Google that might help. Good luck =)


Are there really any genuine work from home opportunities with no initial payment or investments?
Q. Are there really any genuine work from home opportunities with no initial payment or investments open to UK residents? Share your personal experiences.

A. can you do book keeping or computer work or be a call center for a business or group of businesses? If for instance you had a secretarial services you could easily run it out of the home. taking messages and typing up things as well as doing simple book keeping for small business.
If you have computer skills the opportunities are endless.
You could do babysitting if you baby sat three kids at a 150 to 200 a kid per week that would be equivilent to a decent salary. This can also be done out of the home.
higher income people need a decent place to drop off there kids that don't have 20 kids they are baby sitting. If you focused on 3 high income families to watch there 3 kids you would have a nice income stream and work about 9 hours a day and be able to stay home.
If you are a reader you can proof read but I am not sure if there is professional criteria for that or if it even pays well?
You would have to call some publishers to ask them.
I like the idea of a call center that can be very lucrative.
But you will have to go get some accounts. The nice thing about a call center its not a heavy expense one or 2 phone lines would do it.
Well I hope this has you thinking anyways. I will warn you most endeavors at home require education because the activity you are doing for another is mainly communication if you are doing it at home.
There are a lot of highly paid professionals that work at home. However those professionals have set up their business activities that all the communication could be done by phone and paperwork by fax. I work as a real estate investor and 85% of my work is done at home. I love getting out of bed at 9 am and commuting to my office 15 feet away from the master bedroom to my command center. My tv's and pc screens and cell phones and fax machines and ect to follow world and local markets make leaving my home unnessesary. I know a lot of day traders and attorneys doing the same thing.
The new technologies sectors have so much opportunity it just requires an innovative mind and a creative ability to invent or add to what we are already using in the world today.Often people are just solving problems that current technology has. thigs like this can be done in a lab at home.
create a new invention then sell it to a needy consumer or company that needs your service. Think about you can do to enhance a product or make a product better. The ability to use that mind to create is powerful and keeping it thinking about the next big idea. Watch Donnie Duetche The Big Idea to understand what I am talking about. It is a tv show that discusses millionaire ideas and people that come up these ideas.
The education isn't easy to get if you already have kids but I would highly recommend paying the price to get it so you have the ability to earn high level of income at home. PS some education 2 year and 4 year programs can be done at home online!!! Low income might qualify for grants.
Good luck I hope this helps


A little boy with a big mouth told the neighbor kids that he seen a spanking?
Q. I get paid to watch a neighbor boy who is eight in the afternoons. I also have a daughter who is seven. Yesterday my daughter got a spanking in her bedroom that the neighbor boy peeked in on. He then went out and told a few other boys that he seen my daughter getting a spanking on her undies. I am so pissed that I don't want to watch this boy anymore! Should I tell the Mother about this??

A. http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvuhnkK2xSR4y8VzwoY3J9cgBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20100316144005AATwhVE

Your daughter likes being spanking in this i just think you have problems !
All your questions are about spanking ..i added you as a contact ...NOW YOUR REMOVED !


How can I make my bedroom a Scene kid bedroom?
Q. Well, I'm nowhere as beautiful as the scene girls and boys but i really do like their work :P
and im interested in the style they have, so i really want to know how i can contribute that beauty into my room. I have awhile to paint my room and do stuff to it, my deadline is spring(: so any helpful suggestions would be great. could you show me any pictures? art styles? paint color? something? those would be nice, thank you!

A. Look out for some really cool, vintage furniture pieces at charity stores or whatever, get some really classic, unusual curtains too, or you could make some out of fabric from a fabric store, pick out some that you like which could be black (black would make good curtains).

Get a load of posters of bands you like and stick them up on the walls, depends where you live, but AllPosters.co.uk has a large selection and their prices are quite fair, so you could take a look there.
As for paint, I'd say hot pink - or maybe you could wallpaper one wall - I saw this one scene girl's bedroom and she had hot pink and white striped wallpaper, which looked really cool.

Also, you should hang a load of your clothes off the front of your wardrobe, that can really improve a room. You could get a string of christmas tree lights too and string them up (they'll be cheap this time of year).

I think that would be a good start. Hope I gave you a few ideas :)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the coolest bedroom ever?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP