Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What are some nice colors for my bedroom?

Q. Hi(:
Im a teen girl and im redecorating my room. I need some ideas on what color i can paint my room.
I like pastel colors!
i also like neons, just nothing dark
Right now my room is green, so i would like to stay away from the greens for awhile.

A. When I was about 15, I painted my room this color, "Sunset Yellow" and it was like a lighter version of dijon mustard. It turned out so beautiful. I decorated the rest of my room to have a very light, tuscan feel. But, if I changed my mind (as I often did) and decided I wanted something different, the yellow would match. I miss that room. It was the coolest color I've ever had in a room. Also, a robin's egg blue is cool, but it's very touchy getting just the right tone. And green is VERY touchy. The room color I'm looking forward to, though, is blood red. It's bold, daring, adventurous, the decor options are endless, and it can be lighthearted with a bold front, or deep and dark, with blacks and metals. Anyways, these are my four cents. : ) Have fun. Paint is great!

Edit: Oh, by the way!!! Something I've wanted to do for awhile in my kids' rooms is this: paint top half color of choice (for them a burnt orange), and bottom half (kind of spendy, but) black chalkboard paint. Then you draw whatever you like on the chalkboard as you like, or leave it blank. . . I think it's a great fun idea.


Can anyone give me some ideas of how to decorate a "Disney Princess" themed room for twin girls?
Q. Can anyone give me some inexpensive ideas of how to decorate a "Disney Princess" themed room for twin girls? I would appreciate any ideas, suggestions or input. Please no rude answers. Thanks.

A. i have some idea about disney princess room decoration for twin girls

1.Animals toys are a good way to decorate rooms since there are so many toys designed that you can use for your baby�s room.

2.If you simply want to paint your baby room, shades of pink or purple are great for a Princess bedroom decor

3.buy some princess posters and prints and mat and frame for baby room

4.Use the designing baby bed furniture for baby room

5.Use theZid Zid Kids Hippo Cushion or toys coushion


What would be a good decor scheme for a bedroom shared by 3 year old girl and baby boy?
Q. We're having a baby boy and for the time being (until we get a bigger place) my 3 year old daughter and he will share a room. My daughter already has everything decked out in pink and full of princess accessories. I haven't bought my crib set or anything like that for my boy yet. How could I have them share a room and have it all tie in together so it doesn't look like one side is for a boy and one for a girl? I'm also looking for relativley affordable options, since they will probably only share for one year at the most. And my paint options are limited. I would have to go with something nuetral so I can easily paint it back to white before we move again, or maybe put up a border to dress up the walls.

A. Try a nature theme. Blues, pinks, purples, greens and yellows with rainforest animals, farm life or underwater life is gender non specific. These themes will "grow up" with your kids and not be outdated in a few years.


Can you tell me some ways to organize a kid's room in a pretty way?
Q. Can you tell me some ways to organize a kid's room in a pretty way?

A. Creating a jungle theme kids bedroom is an opportunity to use really fun colors and prints. Consider painting the room a fresh green or a bright yellow to provide a warm and exotic backdrop for the rest of the room's elements.

Instead of typical window treatments, think about getting some silk vines and foliage from the craft store and draping them around the windows as you would with a scarf curtain. Then perch stuffed parrots or monkeys nearby to round out the jungle canopy effect.

You can use jungle themed bedding, or simply use bright solids and stripes, and accent the room with throw pillows in animal-print fabrics. There are several sources for wall stickers in a jungle theme to add even more visual interest.

Fairy Tale Princess Themes

Many elements of décor for little girls' rooms lend themselves to dreaming of once upon a time and far, far away. From canopy beds to eyelet and lace and pale pink, you may already have many of the elements in place to make your daughter's room a real Princess's room. To bring the fantasy one or two step closer to reality, rely on some paint techniques and a few choice accessories.

Paint the ceiling a sky blue and sponge paint on some clouds; turn the walls of your girl's room into castle walls with faux painting techniques, and embellish them with stenciled runners of ivy � you can even add some silk ivy from the craft store for additional dimension. Swath tulle or silk flowers where you'd otherwise put a valance and curtains, and be sure to add a stuffed frog prince someplace in the room � just for a bit of whimsy!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some nice colors for my bedroom?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP