Monday, December 31, 2012

How to qualify for Hardship Status with the IRS?

Q. What kind of situation do you have to have to qualify for Hardship Status? I have tax debt but I can't pay it because my finances were underwater before the tax debt.

A. "Currently Not Collectibe" means your only income is unemployment, SSA benefits or welfare. This will get revisited once a year.

If you owe less than $25,000, divide the amount you owe by 60 and round up. That's the minimum you'd have to pay with no verification of income and expenses. It's a lousy deal as you'd still owe for 7-8 years, but the IRS will accept it.

If you can't afford that, get all information together for income and expenses. Look at your records for the past 6 months because you don't want to overlook anything. If you have anything on a contract, you need to know when the contract will expire. Eg, lease car is up in December 2011, say so. The IRS can lower payments now and increase them later if they have the facts.

Bear in mind, that the IRS will be strict and allow regional norms for certain categories (or what you say, whichever is LESS) to calculate whether you have any money left to pay your tax debt. You may want cable, but you certainly don't need it. You may want a 3 bedroom apartment, but unless you have 4 kids, you don't need it. If the IRS comes up with $500 a month and you could have offered $400 under the 60 rule, too late, you will owe $500 a month. (The stickiest issue here is that the IRS doesn't take your credit card bills into account.)


What would be a good decor scheme for a bedroom shared by 3 year old girl and baby boy?
Q. We're having a baby boy and for the time being (until we get a bigger place) my 3 year old daughter and he will share a room. My daughter already has everything decked out in pink and full of princess accessories. I haven't bought my crib set or anything like that for my boy yet. How could I have them share a room and have it all tie in together so it doesn't look like one side is for a boy and one for a girl? I'm also looking for relativley affordable options, since they will probably only share for one year at the most. And my paint options are limited. I would have to go with something nuetral so I can easily paint it back to white before we move again, or maybe put up a border to dress up the walls.

A. Try a nature theme. Blues, pinks, purples, greens and yellows with rainforest animals, farm life or underwater life is gender non specific. These themes will "grow up" with your kids and not be outdated in a few years.


What color or hue is best for a small boy's bedroom?
Q. I am going to be painting my 7 year old son's room. It is around 11X12ish and has oak trim and closet doors I will not paint. What color or technique will make it look bigger, he likes green and aquamarine, if you can recommend a specific brand and color.

A. I know that a lot of kids like it if they can paint a mural on the wall. If he likes green, maybe he can paint a tree on there, or if he likes aquamarine maybe paint an underwater scene. And you can use the really cheap acrylic paints in the craft section at Wal-mart. I still want to paint a mural on my wall. And if you choose a color, let him paint with you!


How to style my bedroom?
Q. I love water. I love it so much, i love the ocean so much and all underwater life. I especially love poseidon, and tridents. So how can i make my bedroom with all that stuff without having it look cheesy kid like? Where can i buy stuff? And i have an iron bed frame, so anything that matches with that would be great! So any tips on how i can make it cool and underwater-ish?

A. you should paint your room a aqua color and put a light blue or white bedding and a bed skirt to cover up the metal frame. also you should get or use a coffie table and put a clear bowl of water on the table with the floating tea light candles from ikea they are really cool.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50138444/
sry if the link doesnt work





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to qualify for Hardship Status with the IRS?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP