Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How could you design a bedroom that a boy and girl share?

Q. I am a teenage girl sharing a bedroom with kid brother. I hate it but my parents just cant afford to get us our own private rooms. Which is understandable. So I really, really want to redo our room but can't find any unisex decorating ideas that aren't aimed at really little kids. This is like a 14 year old freshman girl and a 10 year old, 4th grade boy, both very mature. We want something that will make the room a pleasant, comfortable space for both of us. It sucks to share a room, but I think it will be easier if we design it well. Any ideas are appreciated. Links are awesome. Thank you guys SOOO much!!! :)

A. My niece and nephew share a room. They have different bedding, but the wall color and curtains were picked out to match both sets of bedding.
The boy has darker furniture, the girl has lighter. But it all blends nicely because the main colors of the room still match.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How could you design a bedroom that a boy and girl share?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP