Sunday, December 16, 2012

Can pumping cold air from the basement to a bedroom cool it down?

Q. Our basement is very cold while it is hot outside. I have duct fans on solar panels pushing air upstairs to the kids bedrooms through duct lines. Cold air is coming from the vents upstairs feeling like air conditioning, is this worth investing in or is it a waist of time? The temperature seems to be a bit cooler than before but not much. I'm trying to find ways to cut back on energy.

A. I would think it would work. the energy from the warm air will flow to the cool air, making the air in the room cooler than before the cool air come.


Is there a recommended paint or specific type of paint I should use for painting designs in bedrooms?
Q. Example, If I were to paint Airplanes in a kids bedroom or Fruit in a kitchen.

A. Latex.


Where can I find a kids night stand sports locker at a reasonable price?
Q. The only place that I can find it is fantasytoyland.com and it is 160.00 and that is a little ridiculous for kids bedroom furniture.

A. i purchased two of them through a cataloge called hold everything if discontuied try sports authority


Is there a safe way to keep a 2 year olds bedroom cool?
Q. We have no air conditioning here. We live in N.Y military housing and they don't have a.c.'s in them. We can't put one in the kids bedroom because the windows aren't double windows. Are the window fans safe? Would he put his finger in it? Do they have a guard over the fan? I can't put a regular fan in his room, because I don't trust him with it.

A. Well i have a two year old sister and i know that they will put there fingers in the fan. You could get a ceiling fan (they work as good as regurlar ones.) The window fan would be good if there was a guard over it





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can pumping cold air from the basement to a bedroom cool it down?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP