Wednesday, December 5, 2012

can a 5 year old ride in a uhual or budget truck?

Q. we are moving from NJ to MA. Its a 4 hrs ride. I am planning to rent a truck from U-Hual or Budget 16 foot truck for single bedroom. I am wondering if me, my wife and 5 year kid can ride in that. Please let me know.

A. Most U-Haul trucks have a bench seat in the 17' truck, some Budget trucks do have a 3rd seat however not all of their 16' trucks do have a 3rd seat inside the cab.


What's the one thing that would make your kids cringe if they only knew?
Q. A friend of mine tells a great story about losing a bet to her husband and-- long story short-- their 5 year old son found the syrup bottle in their bedroom the next morning. She says that now, everytime she sees her kids squeezing syrup on their pancakes she and her husband share a little secret, knowing glance.

So, marrieds, what's the one thing that became part of your "fun and games" that would make the kids cringe if they knew about? Place, item, food, song, story....whatever.

A. If she knew what went on on our piano bench, she'd puke.


What are the schools and houses like in Haiti?
Q. What is the housing like in Haiti? If there is a school, what is it like?

A. I have visited many schools in Haiti, A lot of them are one room. They have no supplies, no electricity, maybe a usable chalkboard. They kids are really squished on wooden benches. But they are lucky because they can go to school at all.

A lot of houses are very small, probably the size of your bedroom. They have no electricity, no bathroom and no kitchen. Cooking is done on a fire outside. Bathing is done in a river, and going to the bathroom, well, wherever.


How much weight do I have to lose for girls to like me?
Q. I know girls don't like fat guys well at least the ones at my school that I like don't I'm 5'4 110 ibs so how much weight do I have to lose to get girls to not think I'm a fat kid last year I was called fat do you I should lose some extra pounds

A. High school? Middle school?

If you are in middle school do push ups, pull ups, and situps. Find a routine online and stick with it. I suggest buying the perfect pull up and it should come with a weight chart. Installs in the doorway of your bedroom. I have one and if you follow the chart you should have definition by the end of the week. Do not start lifting weights until later on in high school.

Sounds like you may be a freshman or sophomore in high school. You still probably have some inches to grow and I can understand you may have some baby fat left which might make you appear a little chubby at 5'4'' even if it is only 110lbs. Although you do not need to lose weight. That is pretty small. Still do the push ups/pull ups and eat well... if you dedicate yourself to an every-other-night basis for a few months (and keep on going) you will see results IF YOU DO IT RIGHT AND IF YOU ARE DEDICATED.

Take weightlifting Junior and Senior year, dedicate yourself and eat well. Also, for right now go ahead and talk to your PE coach at a convenient time after class and ask how to get in shape flat out. They may write a routine going for you if they are nice enough.

I went into high school at 5'3'' 110lbs. Ballooned up to 5'5'' 158 lbs by the start of my sophomore year (chubby). Lost weight by eating healthy meals (lean cuisine) and going running, and the summer before my junior year I was all the way down to 120 lbs. Junior year took weightlifting, metabolism increased I ended up eating more got up to 145lbs. Was able to max out on the bench at 155lbs during my Junior year. Summer before my Senior year all I did was work out and drink protein. I myself was 5'6'' 155lbs and I maxed out on the flat bench at 215lbs. My bench max sophomore year when I was chubby was 100lbs. (Benching isn't everything but just to give you an idea that is a 115lb increase in bench max, all because I took weightlifting seriously). I am currently an average 5'7'' 150lbs.

You are going through changes and your weight will alter. Some kids are fat when they leave one year and they come back the next year amazingly skinny.

If you don't like to be called fat than use it as motivation and get in shape. And do it for yourself not just to get girls that is the wrong mentality. Girls are the bonus.

Good luck.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can a 5 year old ride in a uhual or budget truck?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP