Sunday, May 18, 2014

Teen girl room ideas??? (they have to be cool and be suitable for ages 13 to 18)?




Natasha Go


my room is a square shape and has sliding door mirrors down one side i like pink but also want like a cool hang out space????? maybe girly flowers or zebra print???


Answer
something like this?
http://www.decor-medley.com/image-files/teen-bedroom-decor-girls-bedroom-rockstar.jpg


http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/teen-bedroom-decorating-ideas-2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/home/teen-bedroom-decorating-ideas.htm&usg=__2ZeP5rdqK8jt-yeu5mSpowanf-o=&h=316&w=400&sz=41&hl=en&start=2&sig2=Ol-qfCzLEyIuso9Qy08-RA&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=JN3-1q_yY2cXnM:&tbnh=98&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcool%2Bteen%2Bbedroom%2Bideas%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1R2GCNV_en%26tbs%3Disch:1&ei=n2rcS9mZAYiAOLDYyfwG

http://img1.visualizeus.com/thumbs/09/03/04/design,scheme,green,kids,room,pink,art,bedroom-ddbbc57fab0d043b2d991d70323315d2_h.jpg


http://www.livingetc.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=4600&g2_serialNumber=3


http://www.scrapbookscrapbook.com/DAC-ART/images/zebra-bedroom/jcpenny-zebra-print-teen-room.jpg


hope that helped :)

I hate my new baby pink room!!!?




<333


My mum painted my room baby pink while i was away. Im 13!!! They make me feel like im 8 years old. Because my curtains are purple and my walls really light pink. Like cotton candy pink and then i have cream carpet. I CANT STAND IT! i even slept in my mums room. She spent alot of time and effort on it though and i appreciate that but im angry she didn't even listen to me or ask me. I said i wanted purple but they don't dark colours i mean our whole house is cream coloured that even my mum is sick of it. Im really upset i've been waiting to get my room decorated ever since i was 10. It was on my to do list for 3 years! And i feel really sad now. If i knew she was going to do this i would have just kept my dirty cream colour i had before! I don't think shes going to paint it again. My room used to be the place i always stayed in and loved and now im really upset. Its like my personality is gone from this room. Its like im in a nightmare i wish i would just wake up and see my cream coloured wall again. Even tho it was dirty and i drew on it.

I either:
Cover it with drawings and posters (im gonna need like 50) to cover it.
Swap rooms with my mum. Which is sad because i love having my own room and she shares with my dad.
Or what curtains and bed covers would make a baby pink room less... Babyish? And more fun and creative.
I even asked for this as a birthday present so they wouldn't procrastinate it again
@hayley Lol i would love my room to be pitch black or red. Anything more interesting. I mean she couldnt have chose a worse colour than baby pink
@Nemo. Purple is awesome but i don't want my room to be purple and light pink! That looks really childish



Answer
It's really hard luck that you don't like the pink and purple decor your mum added to your bedroom. However, it's not exactly the end of the world. You lived through having what you describe as 'dirty cream walls' so having a pink bedroom wont kill you. Your mum obviously tried to do a nice thing for you, and heavens knows modern day mum's have got enough on their plates! It's a shame she made a mistake but she's only human, and sleeping i her room or making her swap rooms for you makes it seem like your ungrateful for her attempt.

Just appreciate the fact you've got your room decorated! I haven't been able to decorate my room in 10 years because it's just not something I can afford right now. I know the colour of your room can set the tone for your mood but come on, it is only pink. Thank the lord it's not neon red or pitch black. You'll soon get used to the colour and I think moving out of your room is a little drastic. People have lived in far worse conditions.

And like you mentioned, worse comes to worse just start cutting pictures out of your favourite band or actress to cover the walls, it's what most kids your age do now anyway.

EDIT: You can have a pink and black sort of decor of you wish. It actually looks quite classy and grown up, but it would take a lot more work and effort. Try googling 'pink and black rooms' and see what you think:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=pink+and+black+room&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1366&bih=667&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=pEk9UNaZGuea1AXhooDABA




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Teen girl room ideas??? (they have to be cool and be suitable for ages 13 to 18)?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP