Thursday, May 15, 2014

I need some decorating tips for a kids bedroom?




Arthur G


We are moving into an apartment and my kids will be sharing a room. They are a four year old boy and a two year old girl. I need some decoration ideas for their bedroom that I can do in an apartment. I know I can't paint or nail too much stuff to the walls.


Answer
Use solid colored bed spreads or comforters that will compliment each other but are boy/girl colors ...
Get some stackable Organizer shelves & cubby for books, toys, etc.
and use colored fabric lined baskets or boy/girl colored crates @ Michaels Crafts or JoAnns to store the small stuff...
Put easel backed pictures on top of the shelf/cubby units for added color.

Idea for Painting a BEDROOM Set in DISNEY PRINCESS THEME?




WellaTeam


HI guys I had a question, we bought a really nice bedroom set/hutch /desk set for my girls bedroom, and I need ideas on how to paint it in a disney princess theme?

My kids room is painted in lilac/pink with all disney decorations, does anyone have any ideas on what color to paint the bedroom set?

the set is now in all white, it needs to be painted because it has a few scratches, what color do you think will match? any ideas would be appreciated this will be such a fun project for me! Thanks in advance



Answer
I have two granddaughters (cousins) that have Princess themed bedrooms. One has antiqued Oak furniture, and we let the wall decorations dictate the theme - her mother and I painted a castle mural on one wall and painted the other three wall lilac.

The other granddaughter has a "castle" loft bed painted white, with a pine dresser that they also painted white to match. We simply added new knobs that I bought from E-bay that depicted a wand, castle, tiara, etc. Each knob is different. We also replaced the knobs on the bi-fold closet door with the same. Her walls are pink and decorated with Disney Princess cameos.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need some decorating tips for a kids bedroom?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP