Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Child bedroom decorating ideas needed?




all


Hi there. Our 3 youngest children are going to share a huge bedroom. Ages 5, 3, and 2. The 2 oldest will be getting new beds, and the youngest a toddler bed. We need to paint and put in a new floor etc. I am wondering what colors, decorating ideas you all have for a boy/girl bedroom. Thanks! I am excited!


Answer
awesome decorating ideas for kids shared bedrooms
http://kidsthemebedrooms.com/shared-bedrooms/decorating-shared-bedrooms.html

Ideas for kids bedrooms?




NeedAdvice


We just built a new house and we are getting ready to move in. I am wondering if anybody has ideas for themes for their rooms/ decorating ideas??

I have 6 kids so its alot to think about.

a boy age 9, a boy age 7, two girls both 5, and two more boys both 3.

one of the youngest boys i am already doing a jungle theme but i am stuck on all the other rooms.

any advice??



Answer
Jungle theme is so common, don't you think? I mean, no offense.
Make sure to include things the kids like.

For the oldest boy, do something simple but include things like hobbies. Remember, he's going to grow up quick and before you know it, he'll be in middle school, interested in other stuff. Pick colors he likes. Black or wood furniture sounds good to me. For decorations you could do posters of things he likes, such as video games.

For the 7 year old... I suggest cars. I think there's lots of things that you could find that have to do with that. For colors, cars mostly remind me of red, royal blue, and gold. I like the idea of red walls.

It depends if the girls are sharing a room or not. If they are not. Green and purple sounds nice. It would be nice if you did a sort of inverse thing. Like color one girl's walls purple and the other's green, one girl's curtains green and the other purple. Things like that. White furniture would look nice.

For the 3 year old, do a dinousar theme. Colors: green and red. I don't have many suggestions for this one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Child bedroom decorating ideas needed?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP