Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pictures,ideas,colors for new home?







So I'm buying a new house and I'm going to start fresh,so I need EVERYTHING,but for now I want to concentrate on the Bedroom and the Living room.(Bedroom for married couple not kids/teens) I saw Ikea but i don't like seeing pieces of furniture(only in real life) I want pictures to show my Husband the ideas I have in mind and to get more ideas of colors and stuff. I want my bedroom to be a neutral or light color,maybe stay away from badge because EVERYONE has those colors.Maybe a mix,like one wall a dark color(Blue) and the rest very light blue,but then im scared it would look boyish.(so help me out on bedroom color especially) Um for the living room i definatley want to have mixed walls like 1 dark color or maybe 1 wall paper that has a nice design on it and the rest wtvr color matches,i like corner couches (I like dark couches a dark wierd color,mostly plain work for me)
http://www.guide4home.com/dec-sofa/images/corner.jpg example<<<<<<<<<<<

maybe add a chair next to that but in a diff color

and i like tables for Tv's i feel like its more homey that a Tv being hung up, kinda like this maybe with more detail though

http://jmg-furniture.com/living_room_and_bedroom/RS/RS%20-%20tv%20table%20small.jpg

Um,I like simple things mixed with a few wow, wierd things so incase I want to change room around I wont have to change much. SIMPLE IS NOT PLAIN,it's just you look at the room and you feel neautral,I dont like clutter though and too much designs on everything you see in the room. so right between i love cozy stuff,just like feeling that my house is my HOME.=] any help with pictures? A good website other than ikea that has alot of good photos of set rooms that are close to my description?Thank You



Answer
In the bedroom, ,maybe the largest wall in the color of hot chocolate, with the other walls in a compatible, but lighter shade of soft brown or beige. Artwork? Art is very personal. You will find a fabulous selection at allposters.com. They have every category from vintage (the old masters) to movie themes, landscapes, seascapes, etc Not necessarily "posters" (although they're almost undetectable when framed; Some are offered in giclee'. For bedding, take one of the colors from your artwork and elaborate that color in the comforter or spread on the bed. (If dark green is prominent, consider a striped spread of the same dark green and beige. Accent the bed with toss pillows in dark green solids. Accessories like a dark green vase filled with fresh flowers or other green glass objects will carry the color throughout your room! A small-sized area rog or runner along the cocoa side of the room, near the foot of the bed will stabilize the room, too.
Living room: get brave! Using the same theory as in the bedroom, start with a RED accent wall. Consider a black & white sofa and red or black or red & black chairs for more seating. Glass topped tables will open up & brighten your seating/conversation area. Look at a few tables that have a chrome or silver finish, A large yellow bowl filled with a soft scent of pot pouri on the coffee table will create a facFocalint for you. Accessorize the red wall with black & white photography. Ansel Adams, perhaps?
For cpictures of completed rooms pick up a copy of Architectural digest, Better Homes and Gardens and stay tuned in to "HGTV" FOR WONDERFUL IDEAS!

Teenager Girl Bedroom Ideas?




Jenna


Hey! I'm a 13 year old girl, and I need some help. I have been going months on the internet trying to see what bedroom theme I like best. There is pink zebra, colorful but cute, dots, pink and brown, etc. I am also a cheerleader, if that helps. My parents won't really help, and I feel like I'm about to lose my mind! I need furniture, paint, bedding, etc. I really want a little hangout area for me and my friends, but furniture is expensive! I really like loft beds, but another con. My ceilings are really weird! They are slanted in every direction. I also have the biggest bedroom in the house, with a queen sized bed. So if anybody could help me find a cute teen girl theme for my bedroom, I would love you forever! And one more thing, I'm on a tight budget. Thanks! :)


Answer
I find picking a theme is a good place to start. I just moved into my first apartment. I went with photography cause its something im passionate about. So I covered my walls with photos my friends and I had taken. Ikea or thirft stores are a great place to shop for furniture and its super easy for students to find deals. Check out this site it has some great pointers

http://www.cool-kids-rooms.com/budget-decorating-ideas.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Pictures,ideas,colors for new home?
Rating: 97% based on 9598 ratings. 4,8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

0 komentar:

My Favorite site

Camera Info

My Faforite blog

  • WinTricks 5.0 - WinTricks is one of the largest and most up-to-date programs for Windows tips, tricks, and secrets available today! WinTricks includes tips/tricks for all ...
    15 years ago

  © Blogger template Camera Guide And Information by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP